Property Address: 156 Siberian Ave.
Leechburg, Pennsylvania 15656
Contact: Jan Smith or Larry Marks, Agents
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Telephone: 724-822-9684 or 724-882-7333
Contact Toll-free: n/a
Contact Fax: n/a
Listing Agency : Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
Agency Address: 451 Hyde Park Road
Leechburg, Pennsylvania 15656
Property URL: http://www.oldparsonagebandb.com
Date Business Established: 10/04/09
Trade Association Affiliations: n/a
Financials Verified: Yes
Area Description: Leechburg is a family-oriented suburb located in rural Southwestern Pennsylvania just 45 minutes NE of Pittsburgh. Local attractions: River’s Edge Canoe & Kayaking, Roaring Run Water Assoc. Hiking and Biking Trails, Kiskiminitas River which flows into the Allegheny where one can boat and water ski. Pittsburgh attractions: Andy Warhol Museum, Carnegie Science Center, Children’s Museum, National Aviary, Steelers, Pirates and Penguin Sports Teams, Pittsburgh Symphony, Zoo, PPG Aquarium, Station Square, and access to some of the nation’s best hospitals.
Site Description: Originally built in 1914, the B&B is located at 156 Siberian Ave., Leechburg, PA and is a four guestroom B&B. There is the Olympus Suite, which accommodates a party of five and is perfect for families, or those wanting more personal space of their own. In the Ancient Egyptian Room, the exquisite décor, including the ancient Egyptian zodiac adorning the ceiling, will transport one to ancient Egypt. In the Jacobean Room, one will step back in time. Enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep in the magnificent vintage 1700 Jacobean bed. The exquisite attention to detail in each room provides a sense of luxury when visiting this Historic Bed and Breakfast. The church is located at 158 Siberian Ave. The original deed to the church (dated Aug. 19, 1887) was signed by Addison Leech (son of David Leech, founder of Leechburg). The church opened Dec. 26, 1889. On Jan. 3, 1904, a fire gutted the frame structure. A new cornerstone was laid on the old foundation on Nov. 14, 1904. The Rectory (The Old Parsonage) was built in 1914 and was first occupied by the Rev. Edwin J. Norris family.
Structural Description: The B&B is three stores with eight rooms, four of which are guest rooms. There is a shared bathroom. The B&B and church are on a 60’x120’ lot. Both properties are historic landmarks. The B&B had a new furnace and AC, new roof, with a 30-year warranty, installed in 2007. The church has a stainless steel roof. It has 24’ ceilings and can seat ~100 people. The basement is comprised of a large hall (40’ x 16’) and a kitchen (16’x14’). The church had a new Rheem furnace installed in 2012.
Offering: Included in The Old Parsonage B&B are all furnishings with contents and equipment necessary for operation. Also included is the church next door, which includes a kitchen with a commercial stainless steel sink, two electric stoves and a refrigerator. These properties are currently for sale for $225,000. Property is listed with Howard Hanna at:
The B&B website is available at: http://oldparsonagebandb.com
- Occupancy: n/a
- Average Daily Rate: n/a
- Income from Room Sales: n/a
- Property Taxes: n/a
- Electric: n/a
- Water & Sewer: n/a
- Gas: n/a
- Insurance: n/a