Auction Date: Tuesday, November 17th @ 12:30PM
1329 Commerce Rd
Staunton, VA 24401
Contact: Pete Ramsey, Auction Manager
The Counts Realty & Auction Group
828 Main St.
Lynchburg, VA 24504
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Telephone: 434-258-6611
Contact Toll-free: n/a
Contact Fax: n/a
Property URL: https://www.countsauction.com/auctions/detail/bw55761
Date Business Established: n/a
Trade Association Affiliations: n/a
Area Description: This auction incorporates 2 nicely finished and event ready buildings (Windsor House & Millstone Barn) and 12.2 acres. Property is approximately 2 miles from I-81, easy to get to from major highway.
Site Description: Past use of this property has been: Wedding / event venue, Bed and Breakfast. Easy to continue the current business plan as a Bed and Breakfast and Event Venue property.
Structural Description: Absolute Trustee Auction (Real Estate)
Windsor House (circa 1926)
- 2-story wood framed house. Total sq ft 4,588 (includes 406 sq ft of cellar)
- Guest suite, and Innkeepers quarters
- Commercial kitchen (gas stove)
- Dinning accommodations, 2 indoor sitting areas (w/ fireplaces), Covered front porch, two large brick patios off conservatory
- Bathrooms: ½ bath on first floor, 1 full bath in Guest Suite (first floor) and 1 full bath on second floor (Innkeeper’s Quarters)
- 2 laundry rooms (main house first floor & guest suite)
- 1 kitchenette (Innkeepers quarters ) & 1 full kitchen (Guest Suite)
- Updated fire alarm system
- 400 amp electrical service
- 3-story converted barn, wood framed building w/ vinyl siding; Main Level: 1775 sq ft, Up Stairs 885 sq ft, downstairs 1775 sq ft
- Five decks total of 486 sq ft, patio with 312 sq ft
- Main level: entry foyer w/ large sitting area, gas fireplace, refreshment station, 4 guest rooms
- Upstairs: 2 guest suites w/ full baths, gas fireplace, mini bar area, private deck
- Downstairs: 2 guest suites w/ full baths, gas fireplace, mini bar area, patios, laundry room
- 400-amp electric service
Offering: Absolute Trustee Auction (Real Estate) – Bed and Breakfast or Event Property Opportunity. Real Estate and Personal Property
- Auction Date: Tuesday, November 17th @ 12:30PM
- Auction and Property Location: 1325 / 1329 Commerce Rd, Staunton VA 24401
- Preview Schedule: Tuesdays 10/27, 11/3, & 11/10 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM. Other times by appointment
- Auction Manager: Pete Ramsey 434-258-6611
Past use of this property has been: Wedding / event venue, Bed and Breakfast
Easy to continue the current business plan as a Bed and Breakfast and Event Venue property
This auction incorporates 2 nicely finished and event ready buildings (Windsor House & Millstone Barn) and 12.2 acres. Property is approximately 2 miles from I-81, easy to get to from major highway.
Terms of the Auctions: Real Estate: 6% Buyer’s Premium added to the high bid to determine contract price. Deposit of $50,000 in certified funds on sale day with a wire transfer to the Trustee in an amount necessary to bring the deposit to 10% of the contract price. Wire transfer must be received by the Trustee no later than 5:00pm EST November 20, 2020. The real estate taxes will be prorated as of sale day. The purchaser will be responsible for paying the Grantor’s Tax.
Personal Property: Cash or valid check. 10% Buyer’s Premium. All items will be sold Absolute and the sale will immediate follow the sale of the real estate. See our website for further information www.countsauction.com. Selling as is where is. Payment in full on sale day.
Directions: From I-81, Exit 225 on the north side of Staunton, take Rt 262 South for 1.5 miles. Turn left onto Rt.11 South for 0.1 miles. The property is on the left.
For FULL details of the property visit The Counts Realty & Auction Group
- Occupancy: n/a
- Average Daily Rate: n/a
- Income from Room Sales: n/a
- Property Taxes: n/a
- Electric: n/a
- Water & Sewer: n/a
- Gas: n/a
- Insurance: n/a